November Meal Plan
Focused on fat loss, gut health, & overall health & wellness.
GREEN PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
1 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
½ chopped organic spinach
2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
sprig of fresh mint
slices of peeled fresh ginger
½ of one avocado
6 to 12 drops of liquid stevia
1 cup filtered water
½ cup ice cubes – blend and serve
1 Scoop vanilla protein powder
Blend up all ingredients (except protein powder).
Add protein powder to mix and blend.
• 2 cups spinach
• 2 cups arugula
• 6-8oz low sugar mandarin oranges
• .5 cup walnuts or pecans
• .5 cup vegan or pasture raised parmesan cheese.
• Pasture Raised - Organic Valley.
• Vegan - Nooch It.
• Pinch of real salt.
• Pinch of ground pepper.
• 2tbs red wine vinegar
• 1 tbs organic orange juice
• 1 tbs Manuka honey
• 2 tsp poppy seeds
• 1 tsp dojo mustard
• 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
• In large bowl toss together all salad ingredients.
• In medium bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients except oil. Slowly pour oil in as you’re whisking.
• Pour dressing sparingly onto salad and enjoy!
PROTEIN STIR FRY
1 Cup Bok Choy
1 Cup Snow Peas
1 Cup Broccoli
1 Cup Water Chestnuts
* Any other veg you just love.
1 Fillet white fish (or salmon for increased healthy fats)
1 Cup Cooked Sorghum (Optional to increase carbs)
Cook sorghum as directed below. Do this first as this will take the longest.
Marinate fish or chicken in a bowl with lemon, himalayan salt, pepper and any other herbs for 15 mins.
Lightly grease small pan with olive oil and grill your fish or chicken over medium-high heat.
Lightly grease a large wok with olive oil, and add all veggies into wok over medium-high heat. Make sure to stir often and NOT overcook, as it won’t last long in the fridge for meal prepping if overcooked.
When everything is cooked, add to a bowl - Veggies, Fish or chicken, & sorghum. This can also be done ala cart!